10.15.2011

Fall Fun

Today Collin and I went to Lattin's Cider Mill and Schilter Family Farms... we like Lattin's because it has a lot of animals and fall festivities, but Schilter has a great pumpkin selection!  Last year, going to these farms was literally the best day I ever had with Collin, yes even better than our wedding day!... so I was really looking forward to going today.  I can't say enough how much I love the fall season.  It was a fantastic day, I took a bunch of pictures and we even got Koda a pumpkin!  Enjoy the pictures below :)

Can't wait to carve our pumpkin tomorrow!

























1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute!! I love pumpkin patches so very much!

    When we went today and I saw the little baby pumpkins I thought of Koda...and then I thought about getting one for Dwight but it wouldn't be near as cute and didn't want to waste a few bucks haha :)

    I miss going to the Arboretum with you too..hope we can hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete