9.03.2011

107.7. The End's Summer Camp at Marymoor Park



Yesterday, on Sept. 2, we went to Marymoor Park to watch 107.7 The End's Summer Camp concert.  I had bought tickets to it for our anniversary (1st year=paper=tickets) in July.  We got to see 10 bands for $20 each!

The bands that played were: The Givers (my favorite), Joy Formidable (my second favorite), Naked and Famous (tied for second favorite), Neon Trees, Manchester Orchestra, Red Light Kings (wasn't impressed), Viva Brother, Portugal the Man, Middle Class Rut, and AWOL Nation.

Waiting for the concert to begin!


The Givers were amazing! However, I didn't take any pictures of them; I suppose I was too into them to stop and take pictures!  Here's my favorite song of theirs (and probably my favorite song overall):

"Up, Up, Up"

Joy Formidable was excellent (despite the moshing):

I love their lead singer... she rocks!  


"Whirring"

I can't stand or sit still while listening to Naked and Famous:


My favorite Naked and Famous Songs:

Middle Class Rut (they were a lot harder than I thought... but I do like their song "New Low"):
Middle Class Rut

 



Manchester Orchestra
Neon Trees















1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a great time! Wish we could have made it!

    ReplyDelete