5.31.2011

Most memorable moment/favorite teacher from elementary school?

As the school year is drawing to a close, I have been doing a lot of reflecting... how my first year of teaching went, what I'll do differently next year, what did my kids do this year that really made me laugh, and the list goes on...

One of the reasons I started blogging was to not only post my own ideas/feelings, but to INTERACT with others. I write to get responses.  In the book The Happiness Project, the author often includes bloggers' responses to her questions and they are so fun to read!  I'd like to do the same.

So, please, just take a moment to answer at least one the following questions (oh, and you don't have to be a member.. please participate!  I would love to read your responses.)

What is your most memorable moment/favorite thing that happened in elementary school?

Who was your favorite teacher and why?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I guess these questions aren't resonating with people....

    ReplyDelete