5.28.2011

Oly Adventure

One of mine and Collin's favorite thing to do is walk in Olympia.  In fact, we walk at least 3 miles about 4-7 times per week.  We just rarely take the camera.  Now that I have a blog to keep me more busy than usual, I thought it'd be fun to log one of our adventures.  Here are some of the photos we took on this wonderfully sunny day:

View from above Capital Lake

View right next to me.

All geared up

Happy!

One of my favorite viewpoints is from below branches and leaves.

The Capitol: where laws are passed about teachers, by people who have never taught.
Down by the lake

Beautiful Scene

2 comments:

  1. Great photos :D I love the caption under The Capitol...so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Goodness... do you have any idea how crappy it is for teachers right now!? I wish I had had an idea before I got into teaching, but it's a little too late now! Don't get me started on what's going on for teachers right now :)

    ReplyDelete