8.01.2011

Basmati & Coconut Curry Chicken

Collin and I like to try out new things from Trader Joe's every now and then.  We eat their mandarin orange chicken 1-2 times per week and have recently grown fond of their chicken taquitos.  Yesterday we decided to try Trader Joe's (Trader Thai's) Coconut Curry Chicken Stix.  We also picked up some sweet chili sauce (no high fructose corn syrup) to go with the chicken stix.  To go with the chicken stix and sweet chili sauce, we cooked up some of our favorite kind of rice- Basmati.  Basmati is a long grain, non-sticky rice from India and Pakistan. 

Did you know: 'basmati' means "my smile" in Arabic?

Our meal was pretty tasty; although you cannot taste it through my blog, you can at least see how delicious it looked:


I highly recommend this dinner choice! 

1 comment:

  1. YUM! Any sort of curry is theeee best! Basmati rice is my rice of choice as well, so good :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete