5.06.2012

Insanity Day 35

It is Day 35 of Insanity!  I'm 5 weeks through the program and have 4 weeks to go.  My recovery week (still full of difficult workouts) just ended and I'm hitting it hard in month 2 now.  Most of the month 2 workouts are around 1 hour.  Today I had to do the Fit Test, followed by an hour workout.  This may be TMI, but I have not been this sweaty yet.  My hair is soaking wet and usually my shirt has speckles of sweat on it, but there are literally huge patches this time. eww, I know.  My face is actually splotchy red and white too, like it used to get when I was really out of shape in middle school and did volleyball training.  My fit test results and photos are below.  I'm kind of disappointed that the changes are so slight, but I'm still holding out hope for changes in the 2nd month.  I am proud of my fit test results.  I was extremely nervous to do the fit test this time because I REALLY gave it ALL I had last time, and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to match or beat my reps.  I matched one and I beat all the rest :)






See you next week :)

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of improvement between the first and third fit tests! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! The encouragement is the main reason I post my results. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete